Diamond Jubilee at Romance at Random

"The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge." Albert Einstein




Saturday, July 16, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday--Mists of Eria

When the woman didn’t speak, she cleared her throat. “Do you have any other words of wisdom?”

“No, dear.” She reached out and touched Cal’s cheek. “What ails you can’t be found in a book or online. You would do well to remember that.”

To read more Six Sentence Sunday entries, please visit Six Sentence Sunday.

5 comments:

D'Ann said...

Hey, very intriguing!

I have to read this when I can find five minutes!

Casea Major said...

Very nice post. Hee Hee. YOu write the sweetest stuff. I love the woman in the book store. Very mystical.

Brenda said...

NICE!!!!!!

Jenna said...

Mysterious and wise people always suck me in. I really have to read more! This is on my list, I'm just not reading stuff fast enough!
Provacative six.

Lisa Kumar said...

Thanks for the great comments, everybody!

Casea--you say the sweetest things!

Jenna and D'Ann--I've taken most of the chapters down on Rom Critters, but if anyone wants to beta read it...;)