Diamond Jubilee at Romance at Random

"The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge." Albert Einstein




Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bound by the Mist--Coming Feb. 2012!

My fantasy romance novel, Bound by the Mist, is coming out Feb. 2012! I'm very excited to  soon be able to share this story with others. Hot Damn Designs is designing the cover, so that is sure to be gorgeous. I'll be sure to post it up when I have it. 

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing snippets and scenes from Bound by the Mist here and on my website. But I should first give you a tagline and blurb so you know a little about the story. Here it is!

Though a dimension of differences stands between them, they are bound by the mist. 

A magic that's fading

Relian has lived a life that hasn’t changed in millennia, and he likes it that way. As Prince of the Erian people, he has his conscripted duties. And a human, even one as desirable as Cal, does not fit into them. But as the enemy darkindred knock on the borders and the magic of his people fades, he might just have to find room.

A love that's binding

College Student Cal Weston spends a good portion of her time trying to keep people from thinking she's crazy, including herself. And with good reason. But her carefully constructed reality is turned upside down when she discovers that Relian, the seductive elvin prince who has been starring in her sensuous fantasies, isn’t merely a myth and his magical kingdom really exists. Now she’s bound to an elf and stuck in a land where no one, least of all Relian, is willing to spill any answers about the truth of her arrival.

Two people, two worlds meet in the mist

Even as love grows between them, can they lay aside their differences to embrace a life together?


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my...now this sounds like an awesome book!
I'm excited for you and I'm excited to read it!

caseamajor said...

Hey, long time no visit. I love what you've done to the place. LOL

Woo Hoo on your upcoming release - what an intriguing blurb.

Lisa Kumar said...

Thanks, Brenda! I have a special place in my heart for this story. It's what inspired me to write in the first place.

Thanks, Casea. I decided to change the look in order to breathe in new life to this poor, neglected blog! Lol, the blurb is intriguing because you got your hands on it. Thanks, buddy!